Reporting & Analytics

rania
Participant

Marketing Free Traffic and Conversion Analytics

SOLVE

I fear I'm about to ask a basic question! But I have looked everywhere and can't figure out the answer.

According to this HubSpot page, Marketing Free features include traffic and conversion analytics. However, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to access this. Can you help???

Thank you...

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nattyice
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi again!

The 0 views you see may be a result of the HubSpot Analytics Delay (read more here). To ensure we're delivering accurate numbers, it may take us 1-3 hours to process the number of views and report back to you.

In general, if you suspect the metrics might be off, it's a good rule of thumb to give it a few hours for Analytics to catch up. From there, if it's still incorrect, let us know!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
nattyice
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @rania! Thanks for your post!

Have you begun building out Contact forms or Lead capture pop-up forms in your Marketing free account yet?

Once you begin using these tools, HubSpot will help you track how many users have visited/viewed these forms, and also provide data on submissions and conversion rates. For example, for the lead flows tool, the information will be displayed like this your lead flows dashboard:

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.56.35 AM.png

Additionally, you should be able to see some of these metrics on the Dashboard when you intially log-in. What do you see there now?

rania
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you so much nattyice! I've been able to set up lead flow and begun capturing data.

The only problem is that it's not capturing in quite the way I expected. For example, when I responded to the lead form myself, the dashboard displayed 1 contact (correct) but 0 views. Surely 0 views is incorrect? What counts as a view?

I was hoping that views would be an indication of page traffic. Please advise!

Thanks again,

rania

0 Upvotes
nattyice
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi again!

The 0 views you see may be a result of the HubSpot Analytics Delay (read more here). To ensure we're delivering accurate numbers, it may take us 1-3 hours to process the number of views and report back to you.

In general, if you suspect the metrics might be off, it's a good rule of thumb to give it a few hours for Analytics to catch up. From there, if it's still incorrect, let us know!

0 Upvotes