Reporting & Analytics

OliLittlejohn

Marketing Events (beta) Dashboard

SOLVE

Hey folks, really interested in the Beta of the Marketing Events - looks like a really powerful tool. Is it currently possible to build a Dashboard report alongside the data here? Would love to implement a way of showing how many people are registered for our upcoming events alongside other data. 

1 Accepted solution
MAC-MCB
Solution
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OliLittlejohn.

The ability to create custom reports on Marketing Events is not yet possible in HubSpot.

But since it builds on the principles around contacts, you will be able to make some really strong reports from there.

Case:
You use e.g. Zoom to host webinars.

• The registrations for this are done via HubSpot forms, where you collect important data about your leads and subsequently use workflows to automate the transfer of these registrations to Zoom.
  • When the webinar is over, you will receive data from Zoom directly, such as. time in session.
  • You can now create reports like;
    • How many of the participants participated in the webinar?
    • How many registrations were there for the webinar?
    • What industries are your leads affiliated with?
    • Have participants opened follow-up mail after completing the webinar?

Best Regards
MARTIN MENSBO CHRISTIANSEN
Marketing Manager

mcb_logo.png

Best Regards

Martin Christiansen

www.mcb.dk

Tlf.: 7012 4816 . Mobil: +45 93 63 04 95

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
niederberger
Participant

SOLVE

Hello. I was just reading this post. I'm able to write Attendance into the events over the API but I'm wondering what I can do with them now as I don't see them at the contact level and reports are also not really there. Do I miss something? 🙂

JoshBoys
Participant

SOLVE

Hi I am looking at a similar thing.

I need to track attendance at certain events and easiest way would be to use this new marketing event feature but problem is it doesn't store the details against the contact and the fields aren't available for workflows yet so we can't manually do it either

0 Upvotes
ASharma25
Participant

SOLVE

Totally agree, I am also looking for this. I don't currently see a way to show event attendance on the contact record or build reports showing event attendance by year, by lead type, attendance type, etc. Anyone reading, please let me know if you found this and I'm just not seeing it. 

0 Upvotes
Rgonzalez1
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi there, the accepted solution below is not totally accepted. Having the ability to create a report right off the Events Objects and load to the dashboard would be powerful as it allows you to easily compare events to each other. For example here is a view I created in the events object for a customer. I want the ability to save this to a marketing dashboard, or create a report. But the object and the fields are not available  in reports / dashboards. Without this, the beta of events doesn't do a lot without the ability to push information to the client via their reporting. 

hubspot events list beta.png

Rebecca Gonzalez
MAC-MCB
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @OliLittlejohn.

The ability to create custom reports on Marketing Events is not yet possible in HubSpot.

But since it builds on the principles around contacts, you will be able to make some really strong reports from there.

Case:
You use e.g. Zoom to host webinars.

• The registrations for this are done via HubSpot forms, where you collect important data about your leads and subsequently use workflows to automate the transfer of these registrations to Zoom.
  • When the webinar is over, you will receive data from Zoom directly, such as. time in session.
  • You can now create reports like;
    • How many of the participants participated in the webinar?
    • How many registrations were there for the webinar?
    • What industries are your leads affiliated with?
    • Have participants opened follow-up mail after completing the webinar?

Best Regards
MARTIN MENSBO CHRISTIANSEN
Marketing Manager

mcb_logo.png

Best Regards

Martin Christiansen

www.mcb.dk

Tlf.: 7012 4816 . Mobil: +45 93 63 04 95

ojobson
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @MAC-MCB 

Do you know where the time in session data is recorded in HubSpot? Is it on the contact objecrt, Or is it unique to the Zoom integration? I'm hoping this is a field available for all marketing events.

Thanks

thanks

0 Upvotes
OliLittlejohn

SOLVE

This is helpful, thank you. I'd be interested to know if HubSpot had any plans to implement marketing events as a Dashboard feature - seems like it could be really useful.