Reporting & Analytics

Blink_Jared
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

MailChimp Insights & Analytics

SOLVE

I know there is an integration with HubSpot and MailChimp. However, as I understand it, any contacts that are migrated into HubSpot from Mailchimp will count towards your total contacts cap in the contract. If you don't want to migrate the contacts into HubSpot but would like to import the email insights and data from Mailchimp to HubSpot, is there a way to do this? We just want to have the email metrics inside of HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Blink_Jared 

You could use a 3rd party reporting tool like Databox to make one dashboard with all your data from different sources.

Have you looked into Marketing Contacts for HubSpot? May save you time and money keeping everything in once system (i.e. not Mailchimp ;o).

Have fun

Mike

p.s. Did you know that Mailchimp charges you twice if a Contact is in more than one list?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
andrus
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Stumbled upon this and wondered whether @Blink_Jared ever found a solution to this.

To my knowledge, there is no easy way to import stats from other tools. And in addition to Databox which was already mentioned (and that I think was founded by an ex-Hupspotter) I've heard many smaller businesses using Whatagraph for collating marketing reporting from several sources. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Blink_Jared 

You could use a 3rd party reporting tool like Databox to make one dashboard with all your data from different sources.

Have you looked into Marketing Contacts for HubSpot? May save you time and money keeping everything in once system (i.e. not Mailchimp ;o).

Have fun

Mike

p.s. Did you know that Mailchimp charges you twice if a Contact is in more than one list?

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Blink_Jared,

Thanks for reaching out!

I wanted to add our subject matter experts to this conversation.

Hi @Mike_Eastwood@DavidDennison@andrus@Phil_Vallender - Do you have any insight or recommendations for @Blink_Jared?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes