Reporting & Analytics

MMorrill2
Participant

MPP and Open Rates

I am currently trying to figure out how many of our contacts use Apple Mail so I can accurately create Email Marketing Goals for 2023. I will use some historical data from sent emails throughout this past year, but it would be nice to have a compiled report to look at the Apple Mail users. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

MPP and Open Rates

Hi @MMorrill2,

Thanks for the feedback! 

I wanted to refer you to this related thread where @karstenkoehler explains which HubSpot email performance report "Opens By Email Client" can be used in this case.

I would recommend taking a look at this report on a few of your sent marketing emails to get an overview of which email clients your contacts use. 

If you would like to see a report on Apple Mail users, I would highly recommend you to please post this product suggestion to the ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !