Reporting & Analytics

DHermreck
Participant | Elite Partner

Looker Studio Connectors

SOLVE

Has anyone tried multiple HubSpot to Looker Studio data connectors? I would like to know which ones are the best to use and if there are any templates that I can generate ideas from. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Looker Studio Connectors

SOLVE

Hello @DHermreck 

There are several third-party data connectors available for integrating Hubspot and Looker Studio.

Stitch Data: A cloud-based data integration platform that can help you transfer data from Hubspot to Looker.

Hevo Data: An AI-powered data integration platform that automates the process of transferring data from Hubspot to Looker.

Fivetran: A cloud-based data integration platform that can help you transfer data from Hubspot to Looker in real-time.

It is advisable to try out a few of these connectors and see which one works best for your specific use-case. As for templates, Looker has a vast library of pre-built templates that you can use to generate ideas and get started quickly.

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

johnelmer
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Looker Studio Connectors

SOLVE

@DHermreck @himanshurauthan  One of the most popular options for connecting HubSpot to analytics software was left off the list.  Just correcting the omission 🙂

johnelmer_0-1678908578700.png

Looker Studio Integration for HubSpot

Bayard Bradford is the leading provider of BI Integrations with HubSpot, serving thousands of users through our HubSpot-optimized integration platform, Datawarehouse.io

The Looker Studio integration (and our other BI connectors) stay current with the most up-to-date additions and enhancements from HubSpot, such as Custom Objects. Other features:

• Allows you to integrate HubSpot with multiple data sources in Looker Studio
    • HubSpot data refreshes automatically in your GDS reports and dashboards.
    • Unlimited Users per subscription
    • Unlimited Storage
    • No limitations on number of rows or data processing load
    • No hidden fees or lock-in period
    • All inclusive pricing
    • Free 14-day trial
    • GDPR Compliant

The Looker Studio integration also functions as a data backup for your HubSpot CRM data. This is because each subscription includes a secure server with a data warehouse - at no additional charge. Your HubSpot data can be exported to a CSV by you and manually imported into HubSpot.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Snoshoner

Looker Studio Connectors

SOLVE

In my case, I use a third-party tool like windsor.ai to connect my Hubspot data. It's easy to understand and use. You can choose a free account and test the connector. Maybe you can try and see if it works for you. Best regards

0 Upvotes
DHermreck

Looker Studio Connectors

SOLVE

Thank you! I'll definitely add this to my list. 

0 Upvotes
DHermreck

Looker Studio Connectors

SOLVE

Thank you Himanshu, 

I will continue reviewing these options and the many others out there. 

Do you by chance know any FREE options just so I can see how this will work?

I'm curious about the difference between exporting data from HubSpot manually into a spreadsheet but also building a report that would have more "up to date" metrics. 

Are there any courses, videos, or other pieces of information you might recommend?

Thanks again, 

Thank you, 

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Solution

Looker Studio Connectors

SOLVE

@DHermreck @himanshurauthan  One of the most popular options for connecting HubSpot to analytics software was left off the list.  Just correcting the omission 🙂

johnelmer_0-1678908578700.png

Looker Studio Integration for HubSpot

Bayard Bradford is the leading provider of BI Integrations with HubSpot, serving thousands of users through our HubSpot-optimized integration platform, Datawarehouse.io

The Looker Studio integration (and our other BI connectors) stay current with the most up-to-date additions and enhancements from HubSpot, such as Custom Objects. Other features:

• Allows you to integrate HubSpot with multiple data sources in Looker Studio
    • HubSpot data refreshes automatically in your GDS reports and dashboards.
    • Unlimited Users per subscription
    • Unlimited Storage
    • No limitations on number of rows or data processing load
    • No hidden fees or lock-in period
    • All inclusive pricing
    • Free 14-day trial
    • GDPR Compliant

The Looker Studio integration also functions as a data backup for your HubSpot CRM data. This is because each subscription includes a secure server with a data warehouse - at no additional charge. Your HubSpot data can be exported to a CSV by you and manually imported into HubSpot.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
himanshurauthan
Solution

Looker Studio Connectors

SOLVE

Hello @DHermreck 

There are several third-party data connectors available for integrating Hubspot and Looker Studio.

Stitch Data: A cloud-based data integration platform that can help you transfer data from Hubspot to Looker.

Hevo Data: An AI-powered data integration platform that automates the process of transferring data from Hubspot to Looker.

Fivetran: A cloud-based data integration platform that can help you transfer data from Hubspot to Looker in real-time.

It is advisable to try out a few of these connectors and see which one works best for your specific use-case. As for templates, Looker has a vast library of pre-built templates that you can use to generate ideas and get started quickly.

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology