Reporting & Analytics

SLongley3
Colaborador

Lifecycle Stage reporting for campaigns

Hi. Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere (I couldn't find anything) and thanks if you can point me in that direction.

I'm trying to report on campaign metrics, specifically around lifecycle stages – i.e. how many leads, MQLs, SQLs etc specific campaigns have generated.

I know I can look at the campaign overview page for individual campaigns, but this has many issues that I'm unable to overcome (and would be able to with standard report filters). For example, I want to eclude employees from these numbers, but I can't from the overview page.

I'm able to report on the total number of lifecycle stage contacts per region and any other contact property, but nothing around per campaign.

If anyone has any ideas or different ways in which they solve similar problems, you'd be a legend!

Thanks 🙂

6 Respuestas 6
Mike_Eastwood
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold

Hi @SLongley3 

In your Contact Properties there are date properties for changes in Lifecycle Stage e.g. "Became a Marketing Qualified Lead Date". You could use this information to create a chart (filtering by Campaign).

It will take a bit of fiddling to get what you want from a Custom Report... but it's worth the effort.

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 10.33.30 AM.pngAlso, have a look at the "Contact lifecycle stage funnel with contact totals and conversion rates" Report under Reports (top menu) > Reports (sub menu) > Create Report (orange button) > Search "lifecycle stage funnel".

You will see a chart like this:

The only gotcha is "Show contacts that have gone through all stages" will exclude anyone that hasn't gone through every stage (which was confusing for me initially).

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 10.34.49 AM.pngHave fun

Mike

SLongley3
Colaborador

Thanks for the detailed reply, Mike.

I have funnel reports like you've suggested, but I'm struggling to find how to filter by campaign. I don't see any field options in the filters or anywhere else. Otherwise, this is exactly what I'm looking for.

0 Me gusta
CDodd
Participante

Did you manage to find a solution for this? I am struggling to pull the same report lifecycle stage by campaign

0 Me gusta
mdstrobe
Miembro

@CDodd @SLongley3 @Mike_Eastwood @PamCotton 
Were you guys ever able to find a solution for this? I can't seem to build a report for my lifecycle stages by campaign either.

0 Me gusta
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hello @SLongley3 thank you for posting in our Community!

Let's invite some of our top experts to this conversation @Nynke_HM @Mike_Eastwood any recommendations to @SLongley3 matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

CDodd
Participante

Hi- is there a report for this, using Custom Reports Lifecycle stage funnel only shows me all contacts but I need to further filter by Campaign. I see no report options for this.

0 Me gusta