Reporting & Analytics

jshedaker
Miembro

Level of Granular Reporting Available?

resolver

Hi, I'm brand-new to HubSpot (and HubSpot reporting) and am searching for a way to view  the traffic of specific website pages' individual traffic figures broken down by source category (Organic Search, Social, etc.) and then those sources further broken down by actual specific sources (if Social, then Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and how to have all of this data be able to be exported in one report. Currently I can click through continually at each individual page level to get this information, but I can't seem to find a way to view all of this information in one place or in one exported report.  

Is this possible? And if so, how do I set this up? Thanks in advance! 

1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @jshedaker

Update: Page performance reports now contain lots of this date. Read more here: Analyze performance for individual pages and blog posts 

There is no way currently to obtain this kind of information within HubSpot. To view and export a report of data meeting your requirements, you would need to use something like Google Analytics. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
adamjthompson
Participante

resolver

We also would really like to see Hubspot offer more granular reporting options.

Google Analytics-like ability to drill down by any dimension and create a report showing nearly any metric would be great.

Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @jshedaker

Update: Page performance reports now contain lots of this date. Read more here: Analyze performance for individual pages and blog posts 

There is no way currently to obtain this kind of information within HubSpot. To view and export a report of data meeting your requirements, you would need to use something like Google Analytics. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Me gusta