Reporting & Analytics

JPickham
Mitglied

Leads Reporting - Using Lists

lösung

Hi community,

I am trying to create a report to be used on a dashboard that shows all of our leads across a FY. I was hoping this could be shown as a bar chart with the list membership and count shown. 

We have all of these leads added to lists per month. So there are 9 lists we want to show on this graph.  

Similar to this: 

JPickham_0-1680051487082.png

I have tried to create but I am struggling to split the count per month of the list membership and instead I get all the list memberships of contacts who are apart of these leads list. Has anyone tried to show something like this before? 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JPickham,

Lifecycle stage, yes, to be precise, not any contact status. You could also create any date property (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/manage-your-properties) and as long as each contact has a value in this date property, you could also use it for reporting.

It's simply that you need a property that contains a date which you can them group by month in the report builder.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
JPickham
Mitglied

lösung

Hi @karstenkoehler, thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately our lists are based on a manual add to these lists. Looks like we will need to investigate this reporting point. So you can create based on moving the contact status and then it will be a reportable item? 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JPickham,

Lifecycle stage, yes, to be precise, not any contact status. You could also create any date property (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/manage-your-properties) and as long as each contact has a value in this date property, you could also use it for reporting.

It's simply that you need a property that contains a date which you can them group by month in the report builder.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SNigam
Autorität

lösung

Hello @JPickham ,

I like the idea shared by @karstenkoehler , And to adding my point for a report I suggest you to create a custom property and name it something like Lead date and you can create it as dropdown type and for each 9 list you can assign values to contacts like for Jan leads you can update this property for each contact inside Jan list with value of January similarly for rest and then at last when you create report you pullout this new property and I think it will create similar report like you shared screenshot.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam

karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JPickham,

If you have 9 lists, then it's not possible to tell HubSpot to display the count of each list as a separate bar. The report builder simply does not work that way.

Instead, you would approach this slightly differently. I assume that each of your lists is based on the value of a date property of those contacts, e.g. "Became a lead date". In custom contact report, you can show the Count of contacts by Became a lead date and select a monthly frequency. HubSpot will then automatically group contacts by month into bars as shown in your screenshot.

If you provide more details about how your lists are created, I can share more context on how to create such a report. With 9 lists, it's not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler