Reporting & Analytics

LukasBras
Participant

Lead nurturing report.

Résolue

Hi everyone,

So I'm struggling to create a lead nurturing report so I could see all of my needed metrics weekly.

Can you include workflows or campaigns in reports? I'd like to see which workflows or which emails in a campaign generated conversions. In my case, a conversion is a submitted form.  If I select email performance as a metric in reports, HubSpot just adds all emails that we have created and I can't seem to find a way to select at least separate emails or better yet workflows or campaigns.  

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Lead nurturing report.

Résolue

Hi @LukasBras,

As far as I know it's currently not possible to report on workflows but there is a workaround. If you associate workflows or nurturing paths with a campaign, you can report on campaign performance with a custom report:

custom-report.png

The properties you'd be interested then are "First touch converting campaign" and "Last touch converting campaign", explained here.

Keep in mind that campaigns will only start "collecting" data about the associated assets once they're linked.

Best,

Karsten

PS. A new report builder is currently in private beta.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Lead nurturing report.

Résolue

Hi @LukasBras,

As far as I know it's currently not possible to report on workflows but there is a workaround. If you associate workflows or nurturing paths with a campaign, you can report on campaign performance with a custom report:

custom-report.png

The properties you'd be interested then are "First touch converting campaign" and "Last touch converting campaign", explained here.

Keep in mind that campaigns will only start "collecting" data about the associated assets once they're linked.

Best,

Karsten

PS. A new report builder is currently in private beta.

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LukasBras
Participant

Lead nurturing report.

Résolue

Thanks for the tips @karstenkoehler 

Every nurturing campaign that I do has email assets added to them. However, if I use the First touch converting campaign" or "Last touch converting campaign in reports I only see a few campaigns that have brought in contacts from some paid sources the rest are "No Value"

As I mentioned I have a lot of campaigns created all for each different nurturing campaign, but I can't see any of them when using Last/First touch converting campaign.

0 Votes
karstenkoehler

Lead nurturing report.

Résolue

Hi @LukasBras, can you check a few contacts that you're confident should show up in the report and should be attributed to a certain campaign? In the contact record, you can investigate what they're first and last touch converting campaign is. If there is a mismatch between contact record and report, I would reach out to HubSpot support.

(If there isn't a mismatch, you might find some clues as to why the report shows what it's currently showing.)

Karsten Köhler

0 Votes