SOLVE

Hello,

I've created a Lead Generation Report that shows

1. how many leads signed a specific form 
  2. What page they visited as first / last
  3. source / source drill down

But, I couldn't find two things that I want to see also

• All pages leads visited
  • Search Keywords ( Report shows "Unknwn keywords" ) 
    I know this is because Google encrypts all the search keywords for 3rd party.

I want to look for an alternative solution. Is there a way to achieve this??

Thanks for reading my post.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Lead Generation Report

SOLVE

Hi @IanLee,

An all pages report would be very cumbersome and not available in HubSpot reports that I have ever seen. I would suggest using the behavior flow report in Google Analytics. It's a bit easier to digest and provide actionable insights on.

As far as the "unknown" issue...you aren't going to find something that unencrypts these search queries. My suggestion is to use Google Search Console to make informed assumptions. You can look at specific pages and find which keywords are being used to find those pages. If you correlate that with landing pages, you should have a good idea of the types of keywords driving traffic and leads. 

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you for the ping @TiphaineCuisset 

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

Lead Generation Report

SOLVE

Hi @IanLee,

An all pages report would be very cumbersome and not available in HubSpot reports that I have ever seen. I would suggest using the behavior flow report in Google Analytics. It's a bit easier to digest and provide actionable insights on.

As far as the "unknown" issue...you aren't going to find something that unencrypts these search queries. My suggestion is to use Google Search Console to make informed assumptions. You can look at specific pages and find which keywords are being used to find those pages. If you correlate that with landing pages, you should have a good idea of the types of keywords driving traffic and leads. 

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you for the ping @TiphaineCuisset 

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lead Generation Report

SOLVE

Hi @IanLee 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @NicoleSengers @Bryantworks do you have any thoughts for @IanLee on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !