Landing page funnels

SOLVE
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I would like to make a report showing conversions by landing page, I want to see all the conversions that the journey began by a landing page even if the conversion eventually was on a different page.

**Found how to do it**

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Daniel.bleichman@audiocodes.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sharon,

Ofcourse, basically what I did was create a list and a dd a filter for first page visited is my specific landing page.

After that I can filter also to see the conversions for this list.

The result is that all the conversions would have started with that specific LP.

Hope this helps!

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @DanielAudio19 

I'm glad you were able to found the solution to this 🙂 could you please share the solution?

Thanks

Sharon 

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sharon,

Ofcourse, basically what I did was create a list and a dd a filter for first page visited is my specific landing page.

After that I can filter also to see the conversions for this list.

The result is that all the conversions would have started with that specific LP.

Hope this helps!

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes