Reporting & Analytics

crmchief

Landing page does not show submissions

SOLVE

We are using marketing hub pro and CMS - and have many hosted pages on the website.  In this case - we are not capturing the form submissions themselves from the landing page.

What is weird - when I go into edit the landing page - there is no form in the drag and drop editor.  It goes blank.  But live on site and in preview - it shows the form.

My guess is this is why submissions are showing zero?  We have hundreds of people registering per day.

Here is screenshot of analitics -

crmchief_0-1641399580696.png

Here is screenshot of form editor - shows blank no, form there.

crmchief_1-1641399628786.png

But the form shows in the preview and also live on site.  Here is preview showing form -

crmchief_2-1641399721939.png

My question is how do I capture submission on landing page?  

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
A-Cardenas
Solution
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi there, happy Wednesday! 

Is the form on this landing page a HubSpot form, or is it embedded from a third-party tool? If using a third-party, this would not show form submissions on the performance dashboard. You would likely need to either connect the third-party with HubSpot (if possible) or need to use Google Analytics + Tag Manager to review this data.

Hope this helps, and please reach out with further questions!

Alicia

Alicia Cardenas
Technology & WebOps Lead
Stream Creative
Linkedin

View solution in original post

Annie_Birai
Solution

SOLVE

If it is not a HubSpot form, you could try enabling the collection of information from non-HubSpot forms on your pages in your HubSpot settings. Here is the documentation on how to update that setting: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Annie_Birai
Solution

SOLVE

If it is not a HubSpot form, you could try enabling the collection of information from non-HubSpot forms on your pages in your HubSpot settings. Here is the documentation on how to update that setting: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms.

A-Cardenas
Solution

SOLVE

Hi there, happy Wednesday! 

Is the form on this landing page a HubSpot form, or is it embedded from a third-party tool? If using a third-party, this would not show form submissions on the performance dashboard. You would likely need to either connect the third-party with HubSpot (if possible) or need to use Google Analytics + Tag Manager to review this data.

Hope this helps, and please reach out with further questions!

Alicia

Alicia Cardenas
Technology & WebOps Lead
Stream Creative
Linkedin