Reporting & Analytics

CG_Alex
Participant

Landing Page analytics

SOLVE

Hi,

I have made a landing page that is password protected, and uses pictures as links to different downloads. Is there any way to view which links have been clicked by which contacts? Similar to how emails work where you can see who has clicked on which link and when?

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Landing Page analytics

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Landing Page analytics showing which links have been clicked by which contacts? Similar to how emails work where you can see who has clicked on which link and when??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

No built-in HubSpot analytics reporting -- like for emails. However, you can easily setup smart lists to include contacts who click on specific CTAs and even refine those lists to specific timeframes. The only viable way to tie those CTA clicks to specific pages is to make each CTA page-specific! (important)

Basically, gotta start with the end in mind -- e.g., I want to see who clicks on my CTAs on my XXX landing page, so ...

That being said, we've seen a few nice use cases where multiple (4+) CTAs were in use on a single landing page, but every single case made traditional reporting too complex.

(see image)hubspot-tracking-multiple-ctas-on-one-landing-page.png

Our reporting solution was to build out a Databox dashboards showing CTAs that included links back to the HubSpot smart lists which showed the actual contacts. 🙂 Again, this was only for dashboard reporting. Workflows actually handled auto-notification based on click behavior (as they should).

Hope that helps.

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot today.

Best,
Frank

Remote  B2B Digital Marketing Manager

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Landing Page analytics

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Landing Page analytics showing which links have been clicked by which contacts? Similar to how emails work where you can see who has clicked on which link and when??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

No built-in HubSpot analytics reporting -- like for emails. However, you can easily setup smart lists to include contacts who click on specific CTAs and even refine those lists to specific timeframes. The only viable way to tie those CTA clicks to specific pages is to make each CTA page-specific! (important)

Basically, gotta start with the end in mind -- e.g., I want to see who clicks on my CTAs on my XXX landing page, so ...

That being said, we've seen a few nice use cases where multiple (4+) CTAs were in use on a single landing page, but every single case made traditional reporting too complex.

(see image)hubspot-tracking-multiple-ctas-on-one-landing-page.png

Our reporting solution was to build out a Databox dashboards showing CTAs that included links back to the HubSpot smart lists which showed the actual contacts. 🙂 Again, this was only for dashboard reporting. Workflows actually handled auto-notification based on click behavior (as they should).

Hope that helps.

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot today.

Best,
Frank

Remote  B2B Digital Marketing Manager

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Landing Page analytics

SOLVE

Hi @CG_Alex

To see specifically which contacts had clicked which links, I think you would need the events feature of Marketing Hub Enterprise. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes