Reporting & Analytics

katethedowry
Colaborador(a)

LP Metrics: That's Got To Be A Better Way Than Copy & Paste?!

I want to build a custom report to show metrics for a specific landing page. I'm interested in breaking down my report by traffic sources (mainly other campaign sources  and showing total page views, form submissions, new contacts, bounce rate, time per page. Yes, I know these metrics are show on the individual landing page performance tabs, but would like to have the ability to export this data. Like so many of you! Other than copy and paste, what hacks have you found to pull data by source for your landing pages? 

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
Daniel_Bleich
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Hi Kate,

Regarding source, are reffering to external sources or internal sources?

You create a view for a specific landing page in the "analytics views" on the report page for Traffic Analytics, from there you can export the data.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
katethedowry
Colaborador(a)

Hi Daniel, I am referring to Traffic Source - Paid Search, Paid Social, Other Campaigns. So, I would like to see how many page views and what the engagement with the page was for contacts coming in through different sources. I am realizing now that HubSpot doesn't like allow you in reports to combine metrics from two different dimensions (or property types). Here, I want to take page view metrics and connect them to contact conversion metrics. Other than the "performance" tab on the Landing Page, I am see no other way to see this data in one place. 

0 Avaliação positiva