Reporting & Analytics

TRichards8
Participant

KPI Reporting on Campaigns

SOLVE

I want to create a dashboard like this example...

TRichards8_0-1652882775530.png

But I cannot seem to create the reports to go into it specific to a single campaign. Or if I could use an existing engagement dashboard and save it to show just one campaign I'd take that, too.

I inherited the reporting/dashboards at my company, and this link doesn't have any relevance in my situation. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/analyze-your-marketing-email-campaign-performance

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TRichards8,

These reports are a bit hidden. Navigate to Menu > Marketing > Email > tab Analyze. At the top you can select  campaign:

karstenkoehler_0-1652883501922.png

You can then scroll down and save reports to a dashboard.

(Tip: Name them immediately with the campaign name, you'll not be able to see or change the campaign filter later. The report filters here are static once saved, except for the date range.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
CRosa
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten - I am interested in solving for this issue also and followed your first steps. But the exact report I need is the campaign-specific email KPI report with interactive links on the email names that looks like this one, and of course there is no option to save it to a dashboard like there is for other the other reports that results from this filtering. Do you know how to replicate the report any other one way? 

CRosa_0-1664824305352.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TRichards8,

These reports are a bit hidden. Navigate to Menu > Marketing > Email > tab Analyze. At the top you can select  campaign:

karstenkoehler_0-1652883501922.png

You can then scroll down and save reports to a dashboard.

(Tip: Name them immediately with the campaign name, you'll not be able to see or change the campaign filter later. The report filters here are static once saved, except for the date range.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.