Reporting & Analytics

CMedrano
Participant

Is there a report to see the sum of all video views for a single video?

Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 11.06.02 AM.png

Hi community. I understand that we can see video views over time in this report (I have a HubSpot hosted video embedded on a HubSpot landing page).

Where can you see the TOTAL number of views of a video on a particular page? Or do we have to add up all the daily views manually. 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@CMedrano there's a brand new "media" element in custom reports (might be in beta so you may have to ask your HS rep) and it looks like you can set up a dataset with that and landing pages for some pretty legit reporting. Hopefully it's okay to share this image from the beta: 

danmoyle_0-1668605623659.png

Without that, I'm not aware of another solution. We use Wistia, so HubSpot video isn't my strongest side on video hosting and analytics. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CMedrano 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @danmoyle @Bruno_Teixeira @sviaud do you have any thoughts for @CMedrano on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !