Reporting & Analytics

MarvinW

Is it possible to track the exact Links clicked in the Contacts->Activity View

SOLVE

Hi,

we are sending some Newsletters and on the "Recipients" View of this Email, i can see exactly which Links were clicked by a Recipient.

If i go to a Contacts Detail Page -> Activity i can only see the Numbers of Openings and Clickes, is it possible to also show the exact Data in this View?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @MarvinW 
To track the exact links clicked by a contact in HubSpot's Activity view. you can do this 

Go to the Contacts page in your HubSpot account and select the contact for whom you want to view the clicked links. In the contact record, navigate to the Activity tab. In the Activity tab, you'll see a list of activities associated with the contact, including emails. Find the email you're interested in and click on it. In the email activity view, you'll see the number of clicks and opens, as you mentioned. To see the exact links clicked, click on the "Clicked" tab. The Clicked tab will show you a list of all the links in the email, along with the number of times each link was clicked. You can click on any link to see which specific contacts clicked on it.

Thanks & Regards 
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MarvinW

SOLVE

Thank you,

Best Regards

Marvin

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @MarvinW 
To track the exact links clicked by a contact in HubSpot's Activity view. you can do this 

Go to the Contacts page in your HubSpot account and select the contact for whom you want to view the clicked links. In the contact record, navigate to the Activity tab. In the Activity tab, you'll see a list of activities associated with the contact, including emails. Find the email you're interested in and click on it. In the email activity view, you'll see the number of clicks and opens, as you mentioned. To see the exact links clicked, click on the "Clicked" tab. The Clicked tab will show you a list of all the links in the email, along with the number of times each link was clicked. You can click on any link to see which specific contacts clicked on it.

Thanks & Regards 
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
JulieApple
Participant

SOLVE

Hi!

All of this sounds very helpful. It it still working this way? I feel like I am missing something here.

When I have the partiucular email open where I wish to view specific clicks I cannot see this click activity list. There is no tab for clicks that I see.

In the click counts area of the email just under the recipient list, when I click on the word "clicked" it expands or collapses the email activity view but shows no data as described about which links were clicked. 

Thanks for letting me know if I am just missing something here. I would love to be able to view this activity in more detail.

J

0 Upvotes