Reporting & Analytics

alok_prasad
Participant

Integrate Google Adsense

Résolue

Has someone integrated their website which is on Hubspot with Google Adsense to show relevant ads on ther website? Are there any guidelines that we must follow to get started?

Thanks,

Alok

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
relabidin
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Integrate Google Adsense

Résolue

Hi @alok_prasad,

AdSense ads should work on HubSpot pages, provided that you input the Adsense code into the body of the page. To do this,  add a custom HTML module to the pages on which you'd like to place the ads (probably on the template level, so they'd appear on all pages) & then copy & paste the AdSense code into that custom HTML module. You can find instructions on inputting third-party embed code (like AdSense ads) into HubSpot pages ...

Rami

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
relabidin
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Integrate Google Adsense

Résolue

Hi @alok_prasad,

AdSense ads should work on HubSpot pages, provided that you input the Adsense code into the body of the page. To do this,  add a custom HTML module to the pages on which you'd like to place the ads (probably on the template level, so they'd appear on all pages) & then copy & paste the AdSense code into that custom HTML module. You can find instructions on inputting third-party embed code (like AdSense ads) into HubSpot pages ...

Rami

alok_prasad
Participant

Integrate Google Adsense

Résolue

Thank you @relabidin. Let me try it and I will let you know if I hit a rock somewhere.

0 Votes