Reporting & Analytics

JLangan

Include Campaign start/end dates as reporting filters

Launching Campaigns last year was great, but now that campaigns have ended and new 2023 campaigns have launched reporting has gotten difficult. 

When I export the revenue attribution report or Campaign reports it exports ALL Campaigns data even after campaigns have ended. It would be nice to have a filter to only include Active campaigns when selecting the date range.  or to include the start/end dates in the export so that last year's campaigns can be easily scrubbed out.

Currently reporting on 52 campaigns set in 2023, but have a total of 84 campaigns with data.  

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
GRajput
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Hi @JLangan 

yes you can easily export the Active campaigns. This can be doable by adding a view in which you create a filter that Created on "This year (2023)". Then you can export that particular view.

If you like the solution, Mark it as solution Accepted. It would be much appreciated.

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

JLangan

Hi @GRajput,

This allows me to select which Campaigns I can view by create date, start date, or end date, So Although I can select campaigns starting this year, some ongoing campaigns drop off, I would need to create two views to satisfy my current objectives. 

However, the exported data is not helpful, it only includes the following fields:

JLangan_0-1675963491563.png

This export would not include valuable metrics like Influenced Contacts, Closed Deals, Attributed Revenue, Sessions, Emails, CTAs, or Social data. All of which I need to pull from other reports

0 Upvotes
JLangan

Reports I currently use still have all campaigns:

Attribution Report

JLangan_2-1675963734827.png

Campaign Analytics:

JLangan_3-1675963824826.png

0 Upvotes
JLangan

Even deleted campaigns are showing up in some reports!

0 Upvotes