Reporting & Analytics

JessieBumgarner
Participante

I want to show form submissions by landing page, is this possible?

resolver

I have 6 different landing pages utilizing the same form. I want to show in a report form submissions by page. Is this possible? If so, can someone help me out on how to configure the report? Thank you!

0 Me gusta
3 Soluciones aceptadas
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @JessieBumgarner,

There is a Landing page submissions totals report in the Report library. In HubSpot, navigate to Reports > Reports and click Report library on the upper right. You can now search for "Landing page submissions totals".

Once the report is added to a dashboard, you can change the date range and filters by clicking the slider icon in the upper right of the report:

icon.png

Filter options are for example Create date, Domain, Language, Page title, Publish date, Publish status – but not by form.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @rachelbjordan,

Which content detail page are your referring to exactly? Could you share screenshots (pixaleting confidential data)?

Generally, the options for reporting on assets (landing pages, emails) are much more limited than objects (contacts, companies, deals, tickets) in HubSpot. If you haven't found it in the report library or haven't stumbled upon something that you can save to a report (e.g. email "Analyze" tab or Traffic Analytics), it's likely that it doesn't exist.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hey @rachelbjordan,

Makes perfect sense and I'd love that, too. As far as I know, it's currently not doable in HubSpot.

There is a HubSpot Ideas section in the community where you can post this as a suggestion. The product team reviews posts based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

5 Respuestas 5
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hey @rachelbjordan,

Makes perfect sense and I'd love that, too. As far as I know, it's currently not doable in HubSpot.

There is a HubSpot Ideas section in the community where you can post this as a suggestion. The product team reviews posts based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

rachelbjordan
Participante

resolver

Good question. It's basically the detail you see in Marketing > Website > Landing Pages > any page.

I want a report that shows this so I can pull it into my webinar campaign dashboard.

Screen_Shot_2021-01-14_at_1_54_03_PM.png

And then also a report that shows the performance only of the emails tagged to the campaign.

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @rachelbjordan,

Which content detail page are your referring to exactly? Could you share screenshots (pixaleting confidential data)?

Generally, the options for reporting on assets (landing pages, emails) are much more limited than objects (contacts, companies, deals, tickets) in HubSpot. If you haven't found it in the report library or haven't stumbled upon something that you can save to a report (e.g. email "Analyze" tab or Traffic Analytics), it's likely that it doesn't exist.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

rachelbjordan
Participante

resolver

Is there any way to put what I see on the Content Detail page into a Dashboard? I want one dashboard that gives a full picture of webinar campaign performance. I have #s of registrant list size. I have LP views to submissions. 

But I want that great Content Detail page table showing sources of views and submissions. And the email performance. All in one place.

I'm always clicking around to these different places to see how the campaign's doing. This would save so much time, and make the data more accessible to my non-marketing teams.

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @JessieBumgarner,

There is a Landing page submissions totals report in the Report library. In HubSpot, navigate to Reports > Reports and click Report library on the upper right. You can now search for "Landing page submissions totals".

Once the report is added to a dashboard, you can change the date range and filters by clicking the slider icon in the upper right of the report:

icon.png

Filter options are for example Create date, Domain, Language, Page title, Publish date, Publish status – but not by form.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler