Reporting & Analytics

KSarabyn

Hubspot Offline Conversion Tracker

SOLVE

Hi all - can someone explain to me what the "hubspot offline conversion tracker" is tracking in Google Ads? It's listed as a "Conversion Action" on my Google Ads account but I am trying to understand if it will track anyone who clicks a Google ad and then fills a form out on my website (my website is a connected domain to Hubspot but it is not a Hubspot landing page).

I'm trying to understand if I have to put the Google Ad event pixel on my "thank you" page that people hit after filling out the form or if Hubspot's "offline conversion tracker" will be identifying any time someone comes from my Google ad and fills out a form on my website....

Thanks for any help! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSarabyn 

What this means is that you can basically set up events in HubSpot for lifecycle stages and then this pushes these events from HubSpot to Google. This tells Google when a lead has progressed in lifecycle stage.

This does mean that if your form changes the lifecycle stage, this will trigger an event without conversion tracking pixels on the page. Pages where the form doesn't trigger a lifecycle stage should still have the tracking pixel.

This brings the power of lifecycle stage changes in HubSpot to trigger better quality conversions in your ads platforms.

I hope that helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSarabyn 

What this means is that you can basically set up events in HubSpot for lifecycle stages and then this pushes these events from HubSpot to Google. This tells Google when a lead has progressed in lifecycle stage.

This does mean that if your form changes the lifecycle stage, this will trigger an event without conversion tracking pixels on the page. Pages where the form doesn't trigger a lifecycle stage should still have the tracking pixel.

This brings the power of lifecycle stage changes in HubSpot to trigger better quality conversions in your ads platforms.

I hope that helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
0 Upvotes
KSarabyn

SOLVE

That makes sense - thank you, Nicole!

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @KSarabyn 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Daniel_Bleich @NicoleSengers @KTownsend do you have any thoughts to share with @KSarabyn on this? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !