Reporting & Analytics

Schludini
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

HubSpot Marketing Hub Pro and YouTube Integration

SOLVE

Hi all,

I currently have a client on Marketing Hub Pro that would like to integrate YouTube analytics into their dashboard. I understand that the integration only works for Marketing Hub Enterprise customers and I feel it would be silly for them to upgrade to Enterprise simply for this one feature considering Marketing Hub Pro is perfect for everything else. Does anyone know of a workaround to track analytics from YouTube into HubSpot? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Schludini 

I've done some work with one of our clients where we embedded an external chart into a HubSpot Dashboard.

Not sure if YouTube would allow you to pull the details into HubSpot, but worth a look.

Alternately, you could try a service like Databox to create a detailed dashboard with data from YouTube and HubSpot.

Have fun

Mike

p.s. thank you for the mention @kvlschaefer 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Schludini. In addition to the solution @Mike_Eastwood provided, I'd like to share a tool we've used (which may be able to be embedded in a dashboard, too) in case you haven't heard of it. YouTube analytics are fine, but this is a bonus for helping you grow your channel. TubeBuddy has some great insights in addition to the data. 

Good luck! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Schludini 

I've done some work with one of our clients where we embedded an external chart into a HubSpot Dashboard.

Not sure if YouTube would allow you to pull the details into HubSpot, but worth a look.

Alternately, you could try a service like Databox to create a detailed dashboard with data from YouTube and HubSpot.

Have fun

Mike

p.s. thank you for the mention @kvlschaefer 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Schludini,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'll add some experts to our conversation to see if they're aware of a workaround.

Hey @danmoyle@NicoleSengers@Josh@Bryantworks@Mike_Eastwood - Do you have any advice on how to track analytics from YouTube to HubSpot for @Schludini?

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !