Reporting & Analytics

abinashnanda

How to report customer Activity data?

SOLVE

I want to create a report where I can use the Activity data available for each contact. I want to know at a contact level - who visited what webpages, how frequently, how much time are they spening on my pages reading my content as well as the preferred source from which they come. I need all this at a contact level. Can I do it?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @abinashnanda

I can not see a way to do this currently, which is shame, it would be useful. Perhaps suggest over on the ideas fourm.

At the moment, the best you can do is:

• Adjust the filters on the contact timeline to show on only page views and explore there
  • Or, look at it from the page perspective and build a list of all contacts who viewed a specific page or set of pages using the 'Page View > Contact has viewed ...' list criteria

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @abinashnanda

I can not see a way to do this currently, which is shame, it would be useful. Perhaps suggest over on the ideas fourm.

At the moment, the best you can do is:

• Adjust the filters on the contact timeline to show on only page views and explore there
  • Or, look at it from the page perspective and build a list of all contacts who viewed a specific page or set of pages using the 'Page View > Contact has viewed ...' list criteria

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency