Reporting & Analytics

leCupboard
メンバー

How to implement Hubspot on a Wix site?

解決

Hi there, 

I am trying to use Hubspot on my wix site but not sure if its possible. I found a couple of articles about it but not really up to date.

Thanks a lot in advance, 

Best, 

2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @leCupboard

This recently updated article explains how HubSpot can be added to a Wix site and the limitations that exist: How do I install the HubSpot tracking code on a Wix site?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
igorfd
解決策
メンバー

解決

Hi all, I addition to Phil´s answer, we want to add the solution we have came across.

We have been strugling with this for a while but we have finally found a workarround that you can see implemented for example in https://www.mundoautonomo.com

It is simple and it consists in adding a special character before the hubspot´s form code . Remember that the code must be pasted in an iframe block.

We recomend to use "_" or "." as it will have a lower impact because the character will be shown in the public version.

Hope this helps,

Captura de pantalla 2019-09-02 18.15.33.png

元の投稿で解決策を見る

18件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @leCupboard

This recently updated article explains how HubSpot can be added to a Wix site and the limitations that exist: How do I install the HubSpot tracking code on a Wix site?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 いいね!
igorfd
解決策
メンバー

解決

Hi all, I addition to Phil´s answer, we want to add the solution we have came across.

We have been strugling with this for a while but we have finally found a workarround that you can see implemented for example in https://www.mundoautonomo.com

It is simple and it consists in adding a special character before the hubspot´s form code . Remember that the code must be pasted in an iframe block.

We recomend to use "_" or "." as it will have a lower impact because the character will be shown in the public version.

Hope this helps,

Captura de pantalla 2019-09-02 18.15.33.png

MScott163
メンバー

解決

the link does not work 

0 いいね!
CParkhurst
参加者

解決

Thanks for the share! Feels like a weird hack, but at least it works. 
" " works too if you don't want the charater to show. 😁

TomHerman
メンバー

解決

Wow, I can't believe it, but adding a _ or . magically did work!  Thanks!

ngottron
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Instead of adding a "." or "_", I found that using an empty character works as well (for a cleaner look)! I was able to copy an empty character from here: http://emptycharacter.com/

Copy and paste empty character.png

samkarow
メンバー

解決

I was able to get a Hubspot form working on a Wix site by doing the following:

1. Build a form in Hubspot and export.

2. In a premium Wix site, Add > more > custom embeds > add iframe. Paste in both the embed code AND the URL.

3. Add the code to Settings > Tracking + Anlaytics > New Tool > Custom. I added to the header of the page the form is on.

Hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 3.51.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-18 at 3.54.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-18 at 3.53.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-18 at 3.53.19 PM.png

GaryTesta
投稿者

解決

Thanks for the instructions on how to embed the hubspot code in the iframe in wix.

A couple of questions though:

1) you mention that you pasted both the code and the URL in the iframe settings in Wix?  What URL are you pasting into the iFrame settings in Hubspot since the Hubspot form tool only provides a code snippet when published?

2) You also mentioned that you are adding the "Code" to the tracking and analytics settings in Wix and that you have it only run in the header of the page.

a) Can I assume that the "code" is the Hubspot Form code snippet?  If not what is the code?

b) When you say the "page" can I assume its been added to the header of the Wix page where the iFrame is that has been configured with the hubspot form code snippet?

Just want to make sure I have this correct!

Thanks!

0 いいね!
tip
参加者

解決

That worked!! Thank you

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Thanks for sharing @igorfd!

0 いいね!
leCupboard
メンバー

解決

Thanks a lot its great.

0 いいね!
leCupboard
メンバー

解決

Ok so I already checked this one and its not working great.

I would love to see if there is an other option to do that.

Thanks 

0 いいね!
evfishr
投稿者

解決

I think the article linked above is misleading, especially for those who are evaluating if HubSpot and Wix can be used together.

The article warning states: "Because most browsers set the referer HTTP header to the iFramed file location, rather than the URL of the page being viewed, your Page Performance tool (if you are a Marketing Basic, Pro, or Enterprise customer) may only show data for the iFrame URLs rather than the actual page URLs. "

In our case, the Page Performance tool does NOT show any page performance data, and the iFrame URL data is not aggregated in any actionable way. I would be surprised if this was working differently for any other customers using HubSpot tracking code with Wix.

I think this article should warn people that using Wix means you will NOT be able to use most HubSpot tools that rely on page visit data:

- Page Performance tool does not work

- Reporting dashboards showing lead or conversion information do not work

- Ad reporting add-on does not work

If I knew these huge limitations before our website redesign, I would have not considered these two services as compatible.

RHoward84
メンバー

解決

Can I assume that you're using Wix + Hubspot? If so, are you generally happy with the two? This contact form issue we're having is a big problem because it appears that I either need to have a non-hubspot form in production on our site which in turn doesn't map anything to hubspot properties, or use a hubspot form that isn't associated with ourwebsite domain in a meaningful way...

0 いいね!
ketanw
メンバー

解決

Hi 

Been looking for your links, but they dont work any more! Any mirrors?

0 いいね!
linwee
メンバー

解決

Hi there, this link is broken. Are you able to share a working link to this please as it would be great to get Wix working with Hubspot! Thanks!

0 いいね!
RichardSpencer
メンバー

解決

Could you re-send this link please?

0 いいね!
MrWhiteSr
メンバー

解決

I am currently evaluating Hubspot as a starter system for my digital agency. I am unable to get collected forms to work with my Wix site.  I've read the pages linked in this thread  and tried everything that I've found online. The chat bot shows up. Tracking appears to be working under prospects. When I submit a contact on my Wix site, Wix is adding the contact  and sending an email; however I don't see the new contact in HubSpot. I've verified that under "Settings > Marketing > Forms > Non-Hubspot Forms > Collect data from website forms" is enabled. I've verified that "Settings > Tracking Code > Advanced Tracking" includes my only domain. I've verified that the tacking.js file is getting loaded correctly on all pages of my site. I've tried making a dedicated page with only a single contact form. At this point it doesn't seem like Hubspot is the best tools if using Wix. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.