Reporting & Analytics

auto-mate
トップ投稿者

How to do attribution over time reporting for an interaction source?

I want to track how the effectivess of our email marketing and organic social is changing over time.

I can create an attribution report for e.g. this year's MQLs, interaction source, linear model. That's great. I can see email marketing and organic social columns.

But I am limited by the date range options.

What I would like to be able to do (I think) is be able to filter the report by interaction source (so I could just show email marketing in one report) and then have a "frequency" option or similar set to "monthly" so I could show month-by-month and (hopefully) show how our email attribution is improving over time.

But I don't think this is possible - so, is there another way to get something similar?

3件の返信
auto-mate
トップ投稿者

OK, further inspection... there is no Frequency option in the attribution report builder view. But there is a Frequency option in the "customize" view.

Problem is, it does not seem to function. If I change the frequency to month or quarter, I do not get multiple columns as expected - is this a bug or a feature?

Attritest.PNG

webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

Hi @auto-mate ,

These are the date ranges that we get reports:

webdew_0-1637056334419.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

auto-mate
トップ投稿者

HI, I don't think you've got an attribution report in your screenshot. Attribution reports don't have the "frequency" option that contact reports have. That's what I alluded to in the OP. 

Or is your screenshot something else?