Reporting & Analytics

bhascher
投稿者

How to create a report showing import numbers

Our marketing team regularly imports contacts coming from external sources (a channel I'd like to report on). Im looking for a way to create a report showing total contact numbers (new + updated contacts) that are imported per month.

So far I am unable to create this report and I am wondering if this is even possible. Did someone in community manage to create this report?

0 いいね!
4件の返信
AshPike
メンバー

I am facing the same issue.  Any updates here?

0 いいね!
deepikaverma
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner

Hi @bhascher 
You can see to some extent into the hubspot reports. Go to> Main Menu> Reports> Reports> Create Custom Reports>Contact.

deepikaverma_2-1652451465378.png
Apart from this you can see imports into the HS Lists.

deepikaverma_3-1652451683641.png

If this post is helpful for you, You can mark it as an answer.
Thank you
Deepika

bhascher
投稿者

Hi Deepila, thank you for your time spend on my issue.  It did not solve my issue though 😉

When I look at my Past Import List, there's three columns with numbers: New records, Updated records and Error count. I now manually add all those numbers for a specific date range, for example this year. I want to know this number beceause it says something about how many contacts (new plus known) all those different campaigns that we import, generate.

Let's say this number is 500.

When I create a List and added all imports of this year using List membembership. I get a lower number because it wont count contacts that are multiple imports.

When I create a Report with List membership I can only filter on create date not taking updated contacts that were created before in account.

I think the total count of an import is not in the database of HubSpot.

0 いいね!
Turgi
参加者

Hi bhascher,  I'm facing the same issue and wondering if you managed to find a solution...?