Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

How many leads reached xx HubSpot Score in xx time period?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I need to be able to report to my team how many contacts reached a HubSpot score of 50 or more last week. Some of those contacts may be 1 year old, and some may be brand new. If a contact had a score of 55 three weeks ago, then dropped to 40 two weeks ago, then jumped to 60 last week, I want them on the report again.

Thoughts?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @Zbatty 

That's quite a tall order - not sure if it is possible. 

I was thinking the way to do it might be to use workflows to set MQL or SQL when a lead gets to the desired lead score. I say this because lifecycle stages have an associated 'became an' date property which you can report on.

One of the problems is that lead score cant be used a reenrollment criteria, so this workflow (and one that would clear and move back the lifecylce stage on a low scrore) would only run once. 

I'll keep thinking. 

Phil.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
0 Upvotes
Advisor

You could create an active list that pulls in people based on current HubSubSpot Score to use as a filter in custom reports but I'm running into the same problem as @Phil_Vallender , you can't show Score by Count of Contacts. I'm not sure what your use case is but Phil's suggestion is probably the easiest. 

Occasional Contributor

I notice that in a contacts activity feed it shows what date they were added to a list. Is there a way to run a report to show when a contact was added to a list?

0 Upvotes