Reporting & Analytics

michaelgood
Participante

How do I track link clicks on the website?

resolver

I have created a lead flow and on the thank you page I have put another page link. On that page their are several links in which I want to track clicks. 

Earlier I think I was tracking clicks as well but now I see only viewed pages. What to do here in this case?

Thanks

1 Soluciones aceptada
MayPascaud
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @michaelgood, it is not actually possible to track link clicks on your website with the free version of HubSpot alone. There are a few options if you choose the paid Marketing subscription - as @robsobers mentioned, you could use CTAs, and Tracking URLs are also a good tool for this type of reporting. Hope this helps!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

6 Respuestas 6
DianaGomez
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @Aishwarya1 🙂

Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

robsobers
Colaborador

resolver

The easiest way is to make the links on your thank you page HubSpot CTAs. You can style CTAs so they look like normal links instead of buttons.

Another option, if you're on HubSpot Enterprise, is to use events. 

michaelgood
Participante

resolver

This is my dashboard looks like. Can I put CTAs in free marketing version of hubspot?

1.jpg

0 Me gusta
robsobers
Colaborador

resolver

Hi Michael,

Ah, I didn't realize you were using the free version. You don't have access to CTAs.

Do the links you're trying to track lead to pages outside of your site?

michaelgood
Participante

resolver

No. The links are within the website only. Its a PDF link. 

Earlier I did put the PDF link in text at Thank-you page. But it did not get tracked. 

Then I created another page having the download link for that PDF. And linking this page to some text in the Thank-you page. What it did is it only tracked that page views. It did not track when the download link was clicked.

All I want to track are the clicks on those PDF links (there are multiple PDFs). Please suggest some solution.

Many thanks

MayPascaud
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @michaelgood, it is not actually possible to track link clicks on your website with the free version of HubSpot alone. There are a few options if you choose the paid Marketing subscription - as @robsobers mentioned, you could use CTAs, and Tracking URLs are also a good tool for this type of reporting. Hope this helps!