Reporting & Analytics

NikolayKolev

How can I create report where I see the sources where meeting where schedule?

SOLVE

Hello,

I want to check from which source a meeting was scheduled (email, website, etc). Is there a way to do that? The only option I see is the meeting source but it shows completely different things from the ones I need.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
deepikaverma
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NikolayKolev,

You can create a custom report, to find out the meeting sources. 
Go to >Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Activities. In the report editor, click Add Activity Property in the Data tab and find Meeting source. You can then switch to the Visualization tab and drag the Meeting source into the Displaying area, along with Count of Activities. (Make sure to adjust your report filters on the upper left, Activity date and Activity type = Meeting).

deepikaverma_0-1652436594223.png

This will show you the source of the meetings, for example, BIDIRECTIONAL_SYNC for meetings synced from a connected calendar, MEETINGS_PUBLIC from a meeting link, and so on. However, this will not show you source of the website or email.

You can mark it as an answer if it is helpful for you.

Thank you

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
deepikaverma
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NikolayKolev,

You can create a custom report, to find out the meeting sources. 
Go to >Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Activities. In the report editor, click Add Activity Property in the Data tab and find Meeting source. You can then switch to the Visualization tab and drag the Meeting source into the Displaying area, along with Count of Activities. (Make sure to adjust your report filters on the upper left, Activity date and Activity type = Meeting).

deepikaverma_0-1652436594223.png

This will show you the source of the meetings, for example, BIDIRECTIONAL_SYNC for meetings synced from a connected calendar, MEETINGS_PUBLIC from a meeting link, and so on. However, this will not show you source of the website or email.

You can mark it as an answer if it is helpful for you.

Thank you