Reporting & Analytics

WalterNienhuis
参加者

How can I attribute revenue to Hubspot CTA clicks using Google Analytics?

解決

What is the best practice for being able to track CTA clicks in Google Analytics? 

We are currently using UTM links to attribute revenue back to the source in Google Analytics. We would also love to use the CTA button feature in hubspot to be able to have the ability to do A/B testing and other dynamic content.

What is the best way to use CTAs and UTMs together? Is it bad practice to create a UTM link and place that inside of a CTA button? We need to use UTMs to track our revenue properly. Is there a way to add a UTM parameter to a CTA link? 

Any advice would be appreciated. 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Daniel_Bleich
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Ok so you can create a unique UTM for each CTA and place it inside and this way you can track each click back to it's specific CTA.

Hope this solves it for you..:)

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
5件の返信
Daniel_Bleich
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi Walter,

Would the CTA be sending the user to another website? If the user is staying in your website you can do A/B testing in Hubspot for the CTAs or anything else and you can track it all using Hubspot analytics, no need to use GA unless the conversion is happenning on a site you don't have the Hubspot code in.

Regards,

Daniel

Did you like my solution? Why don't you mark it as accepted? Thanks!

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 いいね!
WalterNienhuis
参加者

解決

Hi Daniel,

We are a non profit.
Our website has the Hubspot code. However, we are using Google Analytics because of our Donor management/ecommerce platform. We currently have things hooked up using the Hubspot API. However, in order for things to be categorized properly we need information on source before the API kicks in and sends that information back to Hubspot.

The flow of data looks like this:
A transaction on our website > Ecommerce/donor management platform > Hubspot. 

As far as I know without upgrading to hubspot enterprise, there is no way to attribute revenue to specific marketing actions? And this is why we are using Google analytics. 

We are on the Marketing professional hub.

0 いいね!
Daniel_Bleich
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Ok so you can create a unique UTM for each CTA and place it inside and this way you can track each click back to it's specific CTA.

Hope this solves it for you..:)

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

0 いいね!
WalterNienhuis
参加者

解決

That was what I was thinking. However, does this skew campaign reporting results? If we got 10 clicks on the CTA wouldn't that also mean an additional 10 clicks would be counted separately for the UTM? And then in the campaign reports it would look like we had 20 clicks. 

0 いいね!
Daniel_Bleich
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi,

I am not sure it will show more clicks but even if it does you are counting the unique users that come to your page and GA know how to filter these from users that have come multiple times, this is why sometimes you see 20 sessions but only 10 users.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

0 いいね!