Reporting & Analytics

Giuseppe
Contributeur

Googlebot

Résolue

Hi there,

I was wondering whether there is someone who can explain the attached screenshot to me. I tried to re-crawl a new post with Google and there are blocked resources with a message similar to the attached.

Thank you very mucGooglebot.png

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Googlebot

Résolue

Hi @Giuseppe  This screenshot is showing the robots.txt file for your web domain. By adding specific pages or full directories to this file you are telling Google and other search engines not to crawl or index those specific pages. 

In your HubSpot Marketing portal, you can find the robots.txt file under Content Settings > Page Publishing. 

Click here for instructions for using  the robots.txt file in HubSpot. Click here for information about crawl errors.

Thank you,

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Googlebot

Résolue

Hi @Giuseppe  This screenshot is showing the robots.txt file for your web domain. By adding specific pages or full directories to this file you are telling Google and other search engines not to crawl or index those specific pages. 

In your HubSpot Marketing portal, you can find the robots.txt file under Content Settings > Page Publishing. 

Click here for instructions for using  the robots.txt file in HubSpot. Click here for information about crawl errors.

Thank you,

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Votes