Google Analytics not pulling data
GA is not pulling data and I am at a loss as to what to do. Apparently, everything is set up properly on the HubSpot side. I got the following message from support.
"Thanks for your patience! I have been looking extensively into this and I can verify that I am seeing the Google Analytics Tracking ID is being properly rendered by HubSpot on your pages. The Tag Assistant (By Google) is a Chrome Extension I used to verify that the GA code is properly firing and the GA code is the same one you put into HubSpot. You can see in the attached GIF that the GA code is firing properly and there are no error messages."
It's been days and I am still seeing zeros when I log in to GA. I've Googled common issues to troubleshoot and nothing seems to be helping. Help!