Reporting & Analytics

HannaNy

Google Analytics Report into HubSpot Dashboard

SOLVE

Hi,

Is there a way to add a Google Analytics report into a dashboard in HubSpot? I can see they've added a feature where you can embed external content e.g. through an url but at least my Analytics Report isn't showing. Might be something with the permissions to view or something similar?

Anyone know of a solution for this? Basically what I'd like to view is the page views / session to our website through the Google Analytics report instead of using HubSpot's own reports for this. 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HannaNy,

This is probably not a question of permissions. To embed external content, it may have to be public or the provider must prompt you to login. Google Analytics might not support this embedded login, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HannaNy ,

Try to embed some slide or a twitter feed in your dashboard. If they are working means then may be google doesn't facilitate to embed its report on external platform.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HannaNy,

This is probably not a question of permissions. To embed external content, it may have to be public or the provider must prompt you to login. Google Analytics might not support this embedded login, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.