Reporting & Analytics

clyerla
Participant

Getting an error message when creating a custom report around campaigns

We have a variety of different campaigns and I am trying to create a custom report for some of our product launch campaigns. When I'm setting it up, one of the options under Filters is to choose specific campaigns, which I do. But when I save the report it gives no data, and when I go to View & Filter, the campaign filter shows this error: "This is any of operator is not valid for this type of property. Please edit or delete this condition."

Any ideas? I don't know why I'm allowed to pick specific campaigns when building the report if it's not allowed when you view it.

2 Replies 2
deepikaverma
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Hi @clyerla 

You should try to change the date range. Other than this, please make this report in the analytics tool.
-Go to > Report > Analytic tool > chose the campaign and date range.
- You can save this report or export it from the instance.

Hope it will help!
Thanks!

clyerla
Participant

Hi there - thanks for the suggestions but no that didn't work. I tried several different date options and it had no effect. I'm familiar with the Campaign Analytics tool but it's too general. I'm trying to build the deeper dive we get from dashboards. What I don't understand is why it allows me to select specific campaigns when I build it if that's not a parameter it supports once built.