Reporting & Analytics

mmsanders
メンバー

Form number field that adds previous value to new value

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to create a form field that automatically updates, similarly to the "Number of X" fields HubSpot automatically populates based on activity.

I'm trying to create a field for logging hours spent mentoring and I would like it to be a number field that adds the previous number entered in the field to the newly submitted number to show the total of hours.

Any help is appreciated.

0 いいね!
2件の返信
jolle
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner

Hey @mmsanders, thanks for reaching out!

The "Number of X" properties all reference tracked HubSpot activities, but the mentoring you mentioned is not tracked by HubSpot and will require manual inputs from you. 

Maybe you could use a different time-tracking tool to log your mentoring hours and then update your HubSpot database once a month or something like that?

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
mmsanders
メンバー

Yeah, unfortunately since this is being used as a form field, a time-tracker wouldn't work. These people are not employees so I'm just hoping there's an option where the amounts they submit can be added.

For instance, if they spend three hours this week they would fill the form out with a 3 then in two weeks if they spent 5 hours and re-submit the form, the field would update on the backend to show 5 total.
0 いいね!