Reporting & Analytics

LRothwell
Miembro

Flow of UTM Parameters from Google Analytics to Hubspot

resolver

Hello community!
We've been working to connect Google Ads & Analytics with Hubspot and the integration was successful. But we haven't been able to ensure the flow of UTM parameters on campaigns from Google Analytics to Hubspot.

Any suggestions are appreciated...

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
NicoleSengers
Solución
Guía | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hi @LRothwell 

I would suggest using the Tracking URL Builder in HubSpot to create UTMs. That way they are tagged correctly in campaigns. This is found if you click on reports (dropdown) and then on Analytics tools and scroll down to the bottom of that page. I have found these work really well!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
NicoleSengers
Solución

resolver

Hi @LRothwell 

I would suggest using the Tracking URL Builder in HubSpot to create UTMs. That way they are tagged correctly in campaigns. This is found if you click on reports (dropdown) and then on Analytics tools and scroll down to the bottom of that page. I have found these work really well!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @LRothwell 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @DavidDennison @Jonno_Price @NicoleSengers do you have any thoughts for @LRothwell on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta