Reporting & Analytics

Maia3
Participant

First touch and Last touch converting campaigns fields not updating

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I've noticed these two properties (First touch and Last touch converting campaigns) don't always show for contacts, although Hubspot is integrated with Google Analytics. I checked and there are instances where a last conversion comes from an email campaign but the field Last touch converting campaign is empty.

Please can you let me know what should I do or check in order to make sure these two properties are being shown? I'm new to Hubspot so I don't know all the settings I should be making.

I would really appreciate your help,

Maria

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Thanks @sharonlicari 

Hi @Maia3 
It's not clear whether you're utilizing the HubSpot Campaign feature or not. You have to make sure each of your assets is properly tagged with the HubSpot campaign. If you're using HubSpot Campaign, you'll be able to get both first & last touch campaign name. Please note, this HubSpot Campaign is different from the utm_campaign that you see in Google Analytics.
Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MVenturelli2

SOLVE

Hello! If assets are added to a campaign does the first touch and last touch information populate when added? In other words, I've had workflows and forms going for a month, and I just built a campaign and added them, will the information populate in the fields for the historic contacts or just for contacts moving forward?

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Maia3 

I'd like to share these resources which could be a good started point. 

Analyze campaign performance in the campaign analytics tool

Analyze your campaign

Campaigns | Frequently Asked Questions

Also,I'd like to know what our experts can share about this. 

Hey @Aakar @ShanePunt @GiulianoFuchs what would you advise in this case?

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Thanks @sharonlicari 

Hi @Maia3 
It's not clear whether you're utilizing the HubSpot Campaign feature or not. You have to make sure each of your assets is properly tagged with the HubSpot campaign. If you're using HubSpot Campaign, you'll be able to get both first & last touch campaign name. Please note, this HubSpot Campaign is different from the utm_campaign that you see in Google Analytics.
Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost