Find the average time someone spends as a lead before becoming a customer

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

I'm looking for a way to report on the average time someone spends in the lead lifecycle before becoming a customer. I've tried making a calculated property but that doesn't allow that function. I also tried using the reporting tools but didn't come up with anything. Anyone know a way to do this accurately?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @tvassalotti 

I think you may be forced to do this in a spreadsheet for the time being, calculating the difference between the create date and the became a customer date, and then finding an average value. Not sure if there is a way within HubSpot to establish this data point.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @tvassalotti 

I think you may be forced to do this in a spreadsheet for the time being, calculating the difference between the create date and the became a customer date, and then finding an average value. Not sure if there is a way within HubSpot to establish this data point.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes