Reporting & Analytics

KristinEast
Participant

Filter "Out" specific pages on form submission data in reports

SOLVE

So we have a report that tells us how many demo requests we get each month. 

Basically it is anyone that has filled out our Master Demo Request form for the specific month timeline.

We have found that some of our visitors have been getting confused.  We have a demo request form on all of our Webinar Thank You Pages - and our users have been filling it out thinking they are getting access to the webinar that they just got access to.  SMH.  

Anywho - we want to filter out anyone that fills out the Master Demo Request form on a "Webinar Thank You Page."

I can't figure out anyone to easily do this.  Help please 🙂

1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I don't know if you what you are asking can easily be done via reporting.   Have you considered using smart content on your thank you page?  For instance, make an active list of anyone who has filled out the master demo request form already.  Then on your thank you page, show that demo form only to those who have not filled out the form already. For those that have, maybe offer a whitepaper or something else to grab their attention and take action on.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I don't know if you what you are asking can easily be done via reporting.   Have you considered using smart content on your thank you page?  For instance, make an active list of anyone who has filled out the master demo request form already.  Then on your thank you page, show that demo form only to those who have not filled out the form already. For those that have, maybe offer a whitepaper or something else to grab their attention and take action on.

0 Upvotes