Reporting & Analytics

CRavenda

Filter in Dashboard for reports built with the Custom builder

SOLVE

I've found a bit frustruating that I cannot apply any filter in my dashobard since it has been built leveraging the Custom builder to allow me to have both Deals and Company together in my reports.

I think it is quite frequent to be requested to filter a whole dasboard, with different reports inside,  by company.....In this moment I need to enter report by report and change the filter....

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRavenda,

You'll be happy to hear the following:

Hello

My name is Shanker Sahai, I am the Product Manager for the Report Management Team here at HubSpot. I wanted to let you know that we heard you and making Dashboard filters work is our highest priority.

We will be testing a solution to Dashboard Filters in late September/early October with a small group of customers to get initial feedback, based on the feedback we will be doing a full launch by Q4.

Thank you
Shanker

This is an update to this much requested feature from August 2022. I'd recommend upvoting/commenting on this request to automatically stay updated: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Dashboard-cannot-use-date-filter-when-using-cross-rep...

If you want to help others find this information more easily, you can do so by accepting my post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRavenda,

You'll be happy to hear the following:

Hello

My name is Shanker Sahai, I am the Product Manager for the Report Management Team here at HubSpot. I wanted to let you know that we heard you and making Dashboard filters work is our highest priority.

We will be testing a solution to Dashboard Filters in late September/early October with a small group of customers to get initial feedback, based on the feedback we will be doing a full launch by Q4.

Thank you
Shanker

This is an update to this much requested feature from August 2022. I'd recommend upvoting/commenting on this request to automatically stay updated: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Dashboard-cannot-use-date-filter-when-using-cross-rep...

If you want to help others find this information more easily, you can do so by accepting my post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Are the custom reports that are on the page the same object type that you are filtering for? It could be possible that the dashboard filter that you are using won't apply to all of the reports if they are pulling in different objects: contacts, deals, tickets

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8