Reporting & Analytics

wlee168
Participant

Filter bot open/clicks by domain KEYWORDS not IP Address

SOLVE

With everyone WFH, and some organisations have multiple IP addresses, is there any way to filter opens/clicks on emails by keyword in their email address instead of IP address? If not, does anyone have a workaround? 

I know for a fact a couple organisations use a security system that cause us a lot of bot clicks and it's skewing our success rates. My only solution is send them their own email separate from the rest of our audience but this is pretty annoying. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @wlee168 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Blocking IP addresses are the only way you can do that in HubSpot at the moment, I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum here

I also want to tag some of our experts to see how they're handling this - @Josh @Daniel_Bleich @JonPayne do you have any thoughts to share with @wlee168 on this? 

Thank you!

Best, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JonPayne
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @wlee168 @TiphaineCuisset - Pretty sure Tiphaine has the only solution, blocking by IP. I don't have a work-around for it sadly. 😞

TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @wlee168 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Blocking IP addresses are the only way you can do that in HubSpot at the moment, I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum here

I also want to tag some of our experts to see how they're handling this - @Josh @Daniel_Bleich @JonPayne do you have any thoughts to share with @wlee168 on this? 

Thank you!

Best, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !