Reporting & Analytics

sharath
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Export the campaign

Résolue

Hi,

campaigns.PNGUnder the reporting tab there is a feature called campaigns, to track all the activities of a campaign like landing pages, blog posts, emails, leads generated, visits etc. I want to export these stats of a campaign, but I don't see the option to export. PFA screenshot for reference. Please help

Best regards,

Sharath

1 Solution acceptée
shearn
Solution
Conseiller clé

Export the campaign

Résolue

At the moment there is no way to export campaign data. HubSpot is currently working on a campaigns report, but as far as I know, it's only starting to be rolled out for testing.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

6 Réponses
JenBergren
Guide

Export the campaign

Résolue

Hi @sharath, I am writing an article about recent updates and saw your post, while looking for links about exporting campaign data. It is possible now. They added it into the top of article about managing campaigns: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/campaigns/manage-campaigns 

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
TTrinh0
Participant

Export the campaign

Résolue

Hi,

Has Hubspot created a way to export all campaign data yet?

Warm regards,

Tony

0 Votes
alazzari
Participant

Export the campaign

Résolue

Agreed - we need to be able to export all relevant data associated with a campaign. 

shearn
Solution
Conseiller clé

Export the campaign

Résolue

At the moment there is no way to export campaign data. HubSpot is currently working on a campaigns report, but as far as I know, it's only starting to be rolled out for testing.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
Rotembtu
Participant

Export the campaign

Résolue

Is the feauture going to be avilable soon?

Best,

Rotem

sharath

Export the campaign

Résolue

Thank you very much for your reply.

Regards,

Sharath

0 Votes