Reporting & Analytics

mitalun

Export all campaign data

SOLVE

In 2017 I was told it was on its way but still I cannot export for example all my cta clicks so I can track the number of downloads. I can see them in my campaign but there is no way (as far as I know) to export the numbers to an excel, not even a way to view them all at the same time. I have to make screendumps or copy and paste the numbers which are crazy. Anyone knowing how I can do it?

2 Accepted solutions
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Export all campaign data

SOLVE

Hey @mitalun 

You can export the performance data (views, clicks etc) for all your CTAs by navigating to Marketing > Lead Capture > CTAs and clicking Export Data.

Please follow this article for more information on exporting the performance data for your CTAs.

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
JenBergren
Solution
Guide

Export all campaign data

SOLVE

Hi @mitalun if you're still looking for more export ability, it is possible now.  HubSpot added info about it into the top of article about managing campaigns: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/campaigns/manage-campaigns 

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
SergeyK
Participant

Export all campaign data

SOLVE

As an alternative, you can use Skyvia to export your data to Excel or CSV file. They have 2 products for it (also available on HubSpot marketplace).

Data Integration allows you to automate data loading on schedule and load CSVs into FTP/SFTP or file storages. Skyvia Excel Add-in can help with querying necessary data and displaying the necessary one directly in Excel.

Both products have free versions and are a no-code solutions.

0 Upvotes
JenBergren
Solution
Guide

Export all campaign data

SOLVE

Hi @mitalun if you're still looking for more export ability, it is possible now.  HubSpot added info about it into the top of article about managing campaigns: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/campaigns/manage-campaigns 

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
mitalun

Export all campaign data

SOLVE
Thanks for letting me know 😊 Maritha
0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Export all campaign data

SOLVE

Hey @mitalun 

You can export the performance data (views, clicks etc) for all your CTAs by navigating to Marketing > Lead Capture > CTAs and clicking Export Data.

Please follow this article for more information on exporting the performance data for your CTAs.

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
mitalun

Export all campaign data

SOLVE

Thanks, helps a lot. 🙂