Reporting & Analytics

JLetellier
Contributor

Email frenquency reporting

SOLVE

I can't seem to figure out how to obtain the information that I am looking for in the reporting section, but pretty sure there is a way or workaround somehow.

I am looking to see the number of emails sent to contacts on a daily, weekly, monthly basis, and figure out who receives the most emails.  As we are extending the use of HubSpot within our organisation, and would like to see how this increase affects our sends to the same contact multiple times a day. 

I know there is the frequency safeguard option, but prior to making any decisions, we would like to know if our contacts are receiving multiple emails from different sources within our company. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JLetellier,

Happy to help here. To create such a report, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Custom report builder and select Marketing email as primary data source along with Contacts.

One way to visualize would be a bar chart with types of emails over time:

karstenkoehler_0-1667587122662.png

karstenkoehler_1-1667587133953.png

Here's one to identify contacts which received the most emails:

karstenkoehler_2-1667587202288.png

karstenkoehler_3-1667587209915.png

There are various ways to approach this. I'd recommend trying the above settings to better understand what's possible and how reports can look like – and then take it from there to create your own variations.

Let me know if you need more examples 🙂

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JLetellier,

Happy to help here. To create such a report, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Custom report builder and select Marketing email as primary data source along with Contacts.

One way to visualize would be a bar chart with types of emails over time:

karstenkoehler_0-1667587122662.png

karstenkoehler_1-1667587133953.png

Here's one to identify contacts which received the most emails:

karstenkoehler_2-1667587202288.png

karstenkoehler_3-1667587209915.png

There are various ways to approach this. I'd recommend trying the above settings to better understand what's possible and how reports can look like – and then take it from there to create your own variations.

Let me know if you need more examples 🙂

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.