Reporting & Analytics

taylorzp

Email Reports - Active vs Inactive?

SOLVE

I'm doing an audit/update of all current active email workflows, but there is no way to see a list of email workflows that are currently active.  I tried running a report into future dates, but I get a message that says not emails have been sent (obviously).  Just looking to see what emails are live and therefore will be sent at somepoint. 

Any suggestions?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @taylorzp, welcome to the community! Within our platform, we don't currently have a tool that will run this type of report. The reporting that we do have generally focuses on contact activity, not so much on the usage of our tools. If you open the email dashboard and select the analyze tab, you can filter all of your automated emails, but it won't tell you if they are currently being used in an active workflows. Although we don't have this feature available now, you may want to create a post on the ideas forum in order to suggest this type of reporting be included in any future updates to our products. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @taylorzp, welcome to the community! Within our platform, we don't currently have a tool that will run this type of report. The reporting that we do have generally focuses on contact activity, not so much on the usage of our tools. If you open the email dashboard and select the analyze tab, you can filter all of your automated emails, but it won't tell you if they are currently being used in an active workflows. Although we don't have this feature available now, you may want to create a post on the ideas forum in order to suggest this type of reporting be included in any future updates to our products. 

0 Upvotes