Reporting & Analytics

Cloudia
Contributeur

Edit a tracking URL

Hi, is there a way to edit a tracking URL I just added to a campaign if I find a mistake? I cannot find the option in the Tracking URL section of the campaign. I can only create new ones.

Thx

7 Réponses
GlennMillerLupo
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Edit a tracking URL

@TiphaineCuisset @Crystal_Hopper @hubspot  we have a use-case for this initial enquiry whereby we are tracking our clients QR codes from the UTM built and adding it to the relevant marketing campaign for reporting purpose. If the client changes the featured video (initial source link) rather than their product labels having an old QR, if we could edit and resave the new source video URL, the same URL benefits historic reports and tracking hence this is quite a fantastic need/use case..

Please do develop out an 'edit-save' features on UTM builder.

TiphaineCuisset
Gestionnaire de communauté

Edit a tracking URL

Hi @GlennMillerLupo 

Thank you for reaching out and for your use case! I can definitely see how this could be useful for you and other users so I'd really recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this with your use case (I couldn't find a similar idea). That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

GlennMillerLupo

Edit a tracking URL

Couldnt find that forum idea post link - thanks heaps! just uploaded it!

johnnyr209
Contributeur

Edit a tracking URL

Editing the URL would be easier than creating a new one and having to redistribute it. Upvote!

TiphaineCuisset

Edit a tracking URL

Hi @johnnyr209 

Thank you for reaching out

I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Crystal_Hopper
Conseiller clé

Edit a tracking URL

No. You can't edit a created URL. I've messed things up before, too. I just make a new one and don't use the "bad" one. If you have a tracking system of some kind, also make a note that some traffic may be associated with the "bad" url and what the correct one is.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
Cloudia
Contributeur

Edit a tracking URL

ok thanks Crystal!

0 Votes