HubSpot Ideas

JanaFDE

E-Mail Reports based on time of day / day of week with option to filter by specific E-Mails

If we send out marketing campaigns with HubSpot, it would be very useful to be able to generate detailed reports with open rate, click rate, and such based on time of day and day of the week. Otherwise, it is impossible to generate learnings from past email campaigns and make improvements from there.

I would also need to be able to filter this based on specific emails and not just as an overall report as we send emails internationally (different markets --> different behavior)

Especially as you already offer marketing emails, I feel like this is a must-have functionality.

11 Replies
edaly
HubSpot Employee

+1 in need more more complex marketing reporting with specific time and date drilldowns for optimizing send times

RoxPepin
Participant

Agreed, we need to filter conversation volume by day of the week and hours of the day

AndreaM02
Participant

It would be great if Hubspot could produce a similar heatmap to what is available in the sales enablement tool, Outreach.   With the volume of emails we send and by campaign, it would be wonderful to have this type of visualization of all emails in our instances/hubs.    It would be wonderful to be able to filter by campaign, email type, tag, team, etc.   

Heatmap from OutreachHeatmap from Outreach

Sam_Williams

Hi @JanaFDE @RoxPepin 

At our organisation we are using a tool which gives us detailed report of all our marketing efforts.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Sam

AlishaCamacho
Participant

Agreed -- I thought this would be a pre-existing functionality as part of Hubspot's marketing features and efforts. We have very niche target audiences, and it is unfortunate that we are unable to run reports to determine the best day and time to send our marketing emails. 

ni_ko

+1

must admit I'm slightly horrified this isn't available on any tier?! 

KBrackman

+1 for us too.

TKanellopoulo9

+1 

APetro

Wow -- I landed here while searching for a help article on how to do exactly this using the custom report building tool. When I saw the idea was from 2020, I thought for sure there'd at least be a how-to/tutorial on how to build it ourselves if not a pre-made report by now. Imagine my surprise to see NOTHING! Wish I could up-vote this more than once. 

KLack

This is an essential feature, please add it soon!

AGunther

+1, seems a little off they don't have this. reporting already. I need to report what time is best for specific product emails to the marketing managers at my company and right now I'm left guessing...