Reporting & Analytics

IWeiss
Miembro

Does Hubspot Double Count Traffic with Multiple Code?

resolver

Hi. I have a client who is loading the Hubspot code in a GTM tag and they have a second instance of the Hubspot code embedded in the head section on each page of the site. WIll this cause their traffic to be double counted? I saw the following on the Hubpot site (that it does not double count) but maybe in this circumstance where one code is being loaded on GTM and once on the site code, it may double fire?

• You should not install multiple HubSpot tracking codes on one page. If there are multiple HubSpot tracking codes installed, the first one to load on the page will fire; any subsequent HubSpot tracking codes will not load.
1 Soluciones aceptada
SNigam
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hello @IWeiss ,

I think it will not count double, Once I also seen that in one site two codes were installed but when i verified through google analytics deeply I haven't found any duplicacy in count. I suggest you to use GTM only.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
SNigam
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hello @IWeiss ,

I think it will not count double, Once I also seen that in one site two codes were installed but when i verified through google analytics deeply I haven't found any duplicacy in count. I suggest you to use GTM only.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam

0 Me gusta