Reporting & Analytics

Hirthikraj
Participant

Difference between Raw views and Standard views in web Traffic analytics

Hi Team,

I have been looking around the meanings of each metrics in web traffic and came across raw views and standard views. What is the difference between raw views and standard views?

Secondly, what is the actual meaning of contact submissions and non contact submissions?

Thank you,

Hirthik

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
JHilgenberg
Participant

I found the following differentiation between RawViews and StandardViews:

JHilgenberg_0-1701180125088.png

JHilgenberg_1-1701180154454.png

As far as I understand it, standardViews do not include views of AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages).

Source: https://www.powermyanalytics.com/connectors/hubspot/fields/

FabianRichter
Contributor

Hi @Hirthikraj ,

unfortunately I don't have an answer to the first question either. But the difference between "contactSubmissions" and "nonContactSubmissions" is the following:

nonContactSubmission: somebody fills out a form but this person does not exist in your CRM.

contactSubmission: somebody fills out a form but this person is already stored in your CRM.

Hope this helps at least a bit.

Fabian

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@Hirthikraj do you have screenshots you could share? I've not heard of "contact submissions and non contact submissions" and I'm not seeing raw views or standard views. Are those custom analytics views someone created in your Reports & Analytics Tracking settings under "Analytics views" ? 

danmoyle_0-1655385500210.png

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Hirthikraj
Participant

No, it is not custom analytics views which is created in my Reports & Analytics Tracking settings under "Analytics views". I have attached the screeenshots for your reference.Contact and Non Contact SubmissionsContact and Non Contact SubmissionsRaw views and Standard ViewsRaw views and Standard Views

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

Sorry @Hirthikraj this looks like dev work - definitely not my area of expertise. Wish I had an asnwer for you! All the best! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/