Reporting & Analytics

msencenb_wiq
Participant

Deals closed totals on a line graph

SOLVE

Hi HS community,

I'm on the starter bundle and attempting to create a dashboard with two graphs. One of the total deals created, by week. That one works great:

Deals created totals vs goalDeals created totals vs goal

Now, I want a line graph that is the exact same except as the count of deals, based on close date instead of create date. 

'Closed revenue per day vs goal' is close, but I do not want to see revenue, I want to see count of closed deals. 

Are there any reports I can use that will give me this data? I'm on the starter bundle, and it feels insane to me that I can't create a basic line graph of the deals I've closed over the last month, grouped by week. 

Thanks for the help. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @msencenb_wiq,

This kind of customization unfortunately requires a Professional subscription with access to custom reports: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-reports

I agree that this is a case where more flexibility for modifying default reports would be great. Unfortunately I'm not aware of any workarounds for creating such a report. The only option would an upgrade.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @msencenb_wiq,

This kind of customization unfortunately requires a Professional subscription with access to custom reports: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-reports

I agree that this is a case where more flexibility for modifying default reports would be great. Unfortunately I'm not aware of any workarounds for creating such a report. The only option would an upgrade.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
msencenb_wiq
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the reply Karsten!

HS support has not been able to suggest anything except upgrading as well (which I have plenty bad feelings about)—seems like I need to be looking for a new reporting solution.

0 Upvotes